Girl in Bionic Suit 2004: Revelations
.
Friday, May 28
Revelations

I have confirmed today that I am not a 'walking person'. My feet hurt like a duck's after I rented and used them for the day. At first they had refused to cooperate but I promised them a Goodyear treat. And so they agreed. See. Bribery is the key to everything.

I did my annual 15bucks business with I-Nuovi's at PP. Please don't ask me what is it. You are not supposed to know, as I am not supposed to divulge. Otherwise my eyebrows will kill me.

Karen told me that today was the first day of the Great Singapore Sale. No wonder the four letter word is up everywhere. Deliciously tempting. But I am a poor girl. So.

I got a cheap white belt at Southaven. It's supposed to make my cheongsam outfit a little more hip so I wouldn't be accidentally relegated to the table of the ah-ma-s at the wedding tomorrow. Sheesh. I am penning about the wedding again, since it seems to be the most happening event in my life right now.

But I'm quite sure I'm going to whine about it being all that overstated very soon.

Yes, I'm such a pig.
posted by redshot on 28.5.04

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


the author
about
home
2007
2006
2005
2004

search

archives
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004

resources