Girl in Bionic Suit 2004: Are you game enough
.
Wednesday, June 2
Are you game enough

You know "The Beach"? The show in which Leonardo DiCaprio stars as Richard, a young traveler with a curiosity streak that leads him to Thailand in search of adventure. This video-game fanatic finds himself following a map that supposedly leads to an island paradise.

Alright here's the plan. On Saturday I will take a cab across the border to JB, where I shall hop on Air Asia to Thailand, get lost in the famous fourteensoccerfieldssized flea market called Chatuchak Market, muddy in Phanom Rung and Mafia in Mae Sot. All in less than a week on a pocket amount of less than USD300.

All I need now is another loony fellow to take this on with me. So in the immortal words of Jerry McGuire, "WHO'S COMING WITH ME?"
posted by redshot on 2.6.04

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wao!

but zhen zhen no money... :(

2.6.04  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

USD300 is still a lot of money. I'm sure it's more than enough for your sojourn down there.

2.6.04  
Blogger redshot said...

Inclusive of fares for the PLANES, trains, buses, tuk-tuks and maybe donkeys please.

3.6.04  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Panadol - My pay chaeque bounced. IF not, i go with you!! :(

5.6.04  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aiyaiyai... Had I read this earlier, I would have offered my services.. Shucks... Me wanted to go too.

Naskes

7.6.04  

Post a Comment

<< Home


the author
about
home
2007
2006
2005
2004

search

archives
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004

resources