Girl in Bionic Suit 2004: Hairball!
.
Thursday, June 17
Hairball!

I.FINALLY.CAUGHT.THE.SHREK.2!!

Yes I know! I am only catching it now, when the screening times are weird at 9.43am in the morning or 3.17pm in the afternoon, and less than 30% of the cinemas are including it in their schedules. So you see the fuss I went through.. just to catch the G-rated animation (my kind of shows haha) in the theatre instead of on the small screen of my PB! Phew I barely made it.

I shall not review the show since I'm sure many other film-critics-wannabes-bloggers have already done so. Besides I only borrow Jay Sherman's tagline for movies which deserve it, and luckily this one isn't anywhere on the freeze-o-meter. Between Shrek 1 and 2, I prefer the former. But like what the Duke in Moulin Rouge said after being presented with an impromptu draft of that bohemian musical, "Generally I like it."

I love the Mission Impossible rescue scene!!

Donkey: Just lie and say that you're wearing lady's underwear.
Pinocchio: Um, Ok. I'm wearing ladies underwear.
[silence]
Shrek: Are you wearing ladies underwear?
Pinocchio: I most certainly am not
[nose extends]
Shrek: Yeah you are.
Pinocchio: No I'm not.
[nose extends]
Shrek: What kind are you wearing?
Gingerbread Man: IT'S A THONG!

HAHA!!


And the Puss in Boots! Man, those eyes!! Black like Lecter, and big like Lecter's saucer food dishes. Aww... hahaa..

It had been a gooood day.
posted by redshot on 17.6.04

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe .. those eyes .. like Kootie after being scolded.

18.6.04  
Blogger redshot said...

remember those little pure bred kitties we were playing around with in Miami?? so small so... weightless!! Haha..

18.6.04  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yah .. those fake eyes too ! hahaha.

24.6.04  

Post a Comment

<< Home


the author
about
home
2007
2006
2005
2004

search

archives
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004

resources