Girl in Bionic Suit 2004: I love you Chesssttter! I want youuu Mr Hahhhnn!!
.
Wednesday, June 23
I love you Chesssttter! I want youuu Mr Hahhhnn!!

I don’t know what stressed me first
Or how the pressure was fed / but
I know just what it feels like
To have a voice in the back of my head
It’s like a face that I hold inside
A face that awakes when I close my eyes
A face watches every time I lie
A face that laughs every time I fall
(And watches everything)

Non-stop blasting from the sextet from LP can make you feel so invincibly reckless. THEY WERE AT THE PADANG YEST!! My gawd. They fcuking rocked big time. I felt like I was some kind of 16/17-year-old kid again, back at that punk phrase I thought I was getting over. 'Too old for that,' I had said to myself and them others. 'Jazz soothes me. Michael Buble does the job perfectly.' Gawd who am I kidding. I feed on LP. I know one day I'm going to regret not fcuking fork out that $105 for my destined place amongst the sweaty adolescents. Standing instead, under the multiple TVs in HMV watching their mind-blowing Texas concert with salivating excitement and being just under a mile away from where the live action was.
posted by redshot on 23.6.04

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was a good thing you didn't blow the 105 bucks on the Lincoln Pucks. It never ceases to amaze me how their monkey songs could ever pass off as music. That they have so many fans underscores the lack of mass sophistication. In fact, they're so bad they make the BSBs look good ... at least I could tell what the pretty boys in BSBs were lip lynching in their likewise endless charades.

24.6.04  

Post a Comment

<< Home


the author
about
home
2007
2006
2005
2004

search

archives
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004

resources