Girl in Bionic Suit 2004: She'll be coming round the corner when she comes
.
Sunday, June 27
She'll be coming round the corner when she comes

I was feeling disgustingly bloated like a fattened-up turkey on Thanksgiving.

I would like to pin the blame of such weight issues on Auntie M who faithfully pumps me up every month for that unique experience, which only the superior half of the beings are privileged to go through.

Auntie M had also decided to make her grand appearance less than two hours after I snared two skating dates and one gym date in my vain attempt to feel remotely healthy again.

So that now, I've to postpone all the appointments that I’ve only managed to secure after countless sms-es of convincing the persons-concerned that this week is the best week ever to put on that skates / go on that treadmill.
posted by redshot on 27.6.04

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This article really puzzled me until u told me who Anutie M was. Haha.

4.7.04  

Post a Comment

<< Home


the author
about
home
2007
2006
2005
2004

search

archives
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004

resources