Girl in Bionic Suit 2004: Unwanted intruder
.
Monday, June 7
Unwanted intruder

She swung on by and pounced a surprise visit on me. I was all groggy when she hit me.

"WAKE UP! Cooommeee on! WAKE UP!"

"Hmmm...grrrr.. leave me alone," I swung out my arm and only managed to hit the empty air.

"WWAKE UP!" and she whacked me.

"Ahh-chhoooo!!"

Shitttt. Why must she come when I just finish my papers? Hello. I am sleep deprived. The eye bags under my redshotduo are so heavy that I am practically slouching under their weight. So YES, I need some sleep, and NO, I don't need another Rudolph nose. That was when she gave me another wallop.

"Ahhhhh chhhooooooooo.!"

Darn u, Flu!!
posted by redshot on 7.6.04

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My vigilante experiment will die tomorrow. I'm removing my pics. I don't want to spend the day after my birthday in a cell at Bedok Police station.
Btw, are u in thailand or what?

8.6.04  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh! hope she goes away soon!

zhen

11.6.04  

Post a Comment

<< Home


the author
about
home
2007
2006
2005
2004

search

archives
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004

resources