Girl in Bionic Suit 2004: Furry encounter
.
Wednesday, July 7
Furry encounter


His name is Nikki. I saw him walking his owner and asked if I could take pictures of him. He agreed very graciously.

Nikki also allowed me to pat him and returned the affection by licking my hand with his small pink tongue.

We struck up a conversation where the puppy told me proudly that he's turning one next month, when he'll be an adult dog officially.

'That's like turning twenty-one for us humans.' I said with a smile.

I also congratulated him, adding with an equal amount of pride that Mr Lecter's initiation into doghood is just a month after his. Mr Lecter also happens to be the only surviving crazy and altruistic black version of their breed, allowing no one to pat him except me (... and maybe Dee, depending on conditions). Or if he's extremely hungry and you have food with you. Then maybe you *might* be able sneak a quick pat on him as he munches on one of the only two things he's living for. The other is I, of course. But I digress.

So after Nikki posed for the snapshots, I thanked him and promised to email him the pictures. Then I held out my hand where he planted a small wet kiss on it. Just like a gentleman.
posted by redshot on 7.7.04

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooh.. such a gentleman.

as for ur lecter.. heh... he's so devoted to u! ;)

-zhen

8.7.04  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been trying to groom Lecter, but no matter what I do, he's still as scruffy as before. The hair around his buttocks is particularly naughty. They refuse to lay down and rest like the rest of Lec's body ... just keeps standing up fluffily no matter how many times I comb through them, making Lecter look unnaturally fat around the butt.

20.7.04  

Post a Comment

<< Home


the author
about
home
2007
2006
2005
2004

search

archives
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004

resources