Girl in Bionic Suit 2004: Yes I know ...
.
Sunday, August 1
Yes I know ...

I haven't been entering any blog entries.

And that's coz I've hit yet another dry dough.

There seems nothing to write about and I don't want to fill a page of useless quizzes which doesn't say anything about anyone. Not only are the accuracies of such quizzes stupidly dubious, no one would ever know if the results are speaking for you or it's just one of those quizzes where you tamper with the results to your liking.

Like most ppl I know, I read blogs. You know how there are community blogs written by people with a common interest, like gardening or cooking etc, and individual blogs penned by anguished or bored people like me who utilize the Internet as frustration boards. And then there are blogs written by ppl who indicate on their pages often enough about how they would really like to be writers or journalists. You know, people who really seem to want their names or faces printed on a stack of papers or hard covers.

Some of them try to be funny, others flaunt their range of vocabulary. But mostly, many of them just don't seem interesting long enough to hold your attn or makes you wanna come back for more. But that's just me.

Luckily for my blog reading appetite, the yin-yang forces of contrasts do exist in cyber net too. For how else do we have bloggers like cw, thb and silvermyst whom anyone can count on to bring them those laughing-to-the-computer-screen moments of the day and make blog reading all worthwhile again. In fact all of them listed under the first heading on the right column of this site are hot, hot, hot properties.

Being the crappy blogger that I am, I don't know how to put together an award winning entry. But the least I know is that, it takes more than a good grasp of language to be a writer. A good writer has a witty sense of humor and that X factor perspective of things / people, for those are both the salt and the topping necessary to elicit that oommph from the readers. But hey, that's just me.
posted by redshot on 1.8.04

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

silvermyst is good. she's funny and witty. you can try to aspire to write like her.

2.8.04  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

silvermyst is good. she's funny and witty. you can try to aspire to write like her.

2.8.04  
Blogger redshot said...

she's good, but she's not quite my style. sorry if i disappoint, honey.

2.8.04  

Post a Comment

<< Home


the author
about
home
2007
2006
2005
2004

search

archives
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004

resources