Girl in Bionic Suit 2004: The Fat Post
.
Monday, October 25
The Fat Post

What happens when one grows from a comfortable size S to a tight S to a just right M to a too snug M ?

You head to Hong Kong where you become an XS instantly !

I am surprised that clothes sizes are 'bigger' than those in Singapore. You wouldn't guess that by looking at the women walking on the streets. At least seven out of ten are extremely slim. Then, if you are not 'slim' enough there are always the pharmacies, with more than a hundred slimming products, all claiming guaranteed results. Or if budget allows, the slimming centers. It is highly likely that one of them would be endorsed by one of your favorite celebrity since most of them carry big names from the entertainment industry on their advertising boards.

Anyway, that's HK and I'm back in a different place. The few slimming products on shelves here are dubious [personal biased opinion] and slimming centers, expensive and useless [again, personal biased opinion]. and so, I look for the silver lining in being, and growing, fat: I now have a reason to change my wardrobe. [Justification for the reason will be cast aside and never be allowed as long as I remain or continue to grow fat.]

Only. People around me have this weird thinking that, if I get new fitting clothes that might, well, actually make me look better as I grow fatter, I would only continue to remain or grow fat, since I would be very comfortable in my clothes and thus have no desires to slim down.

So with this skewed perspective, I am currently forced to squeeze into my S-M sizes clothes as best as I can, and try to breathe thru my arse so that the buttons on my jeans can survive to see another day.

This is disastrous.
posted by redshot on 25.10.04

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


the author
about
home
2007
2006
2005
2004

search

archives
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004

resources