Girl in Bionic Suit 2004: P-graph links of the week
.
Friday, October 15
P-graph links of the week

Netscape Popular

Baby Koala Defies Death

*

"I'm ... I'm ...

All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go
I'm standin' here outside your door
I hate to wake you up to say goodbye

But the dawn is breakin', it's early morn
The taxi's waitin', he's blowin' his horn
Already I'm so lonesome I could die

So kiss me and smile for me
Tell me that you'll wait for me
Hold me like you'll never let me go

'Cause I'm leaving on a jet plane
I don't know when I'll be back again
Oh, babe, I hate to go"

- Chantal Kreviazuk: Leaving On A Jet Plane


No, I don't hate to go. Also, I know I would be back next week. But it's indeed early morning and the taxi's coming so I'm going to pack up my mac and zip out of here. Soon.

Laters.
posted by redshot on 15.10.04

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


the author
about
home
2007
2006
2005
2004

search

archives
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004

resources