Girl in Bionic Suit 2004: Under the Sea !
.
Thursday, October 7
Under the Sea !



I watched Finding Nemo long after everyone made it their favorite animated show, and its merchandise sold out in toy stores. My favorite character was that little pink octopus, whom I called, well ... the pink octopus (duh) since I didn't know her name, who would squirt black ink whenever she was nervous or scared. Haha. She's cute, that baby.

*

ES was saying, nine out of ten relationships that started with some serious degrees of mistrust, emotional over-reliance, baggage etc from previous relationships didn't last. I didn't know where she quoted her statistics from but five out of five couples I knew with those characteristics always had some helluva roller-coaster relationships. Well at least these peeps couldn't say that their lives were dull. Definitely not for the weak-hearted.
posted by redshot on 7.10.04

2 Comments:

Blogger robert d said...

And like the wolf, at night, I run free and wild.

All this and heaven too!! And I love it!

Snapping out,

D

PS - Love the snaps. They are all so metro.

7.10.04  
Blogger teahouse said...

I LOVED Finding Nemo. And you know who else loved it? My dentist! Yep, he loved the dentist jokes and references.

9.10.04  

Post a Comment

<< Home


the author
about
home
2007
2006
2005
2004

search

archives
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004

resources