Girl in Bionic Suit 2004: I am going crazy
.
Friday, November 26
I am going crazy

This time last year:

Lecter had his major eye surgery.

I was outbided at the very last second (literally) on Ebay by a Mr. j1b who proceeded to send me an email:

From: ptex2metal@aol.com
Subject: HAHAHAHA!
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 20:51:17 PST

I AM KING


On Thanksgiving I went to DisneyQuest®, where I was ousted by Mrs. Security Guard for having a sleeping Lecter in my bag around the clock so I could give him his medication every half hour.

Then to Universal Studios where I was put on stage, conspired against, coaxed, bullied to tears and finally cheered for. I got a Polaroid shot, and gained some fame on ground in return. Ahh ... fame.


this is an old shot dug up from the old blog. u probably would have seen it before+

I also caught The Matrix Revolutions at the CityWalk®, of which I still don't get what the revolution really is all about.

---

And this year:

I stayed in, forgot all about an appointment (well, actually I thought it was canceled coz there were so many variations of the arrangement beforehand), couldn't find my socks and DVDs, lost my notes and ate an A5-sized chocolate all by myself right after dinner.

Arghs. I need to get out. Bye.
posted by redshot on 26.11.04

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


the author
about
home
2007
2006
2005
2004

search

archives
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004

resources