Girl in Bionic Suit 2004: Lonely on a one-dimensional string
.
Saturday, November 6
Lonely on a one-dimensional string


The Parents are going for their second honeymoon for this year. Okay, I add in the honeymoon part myself; the Dad is going to Cheena for a biz trip, and he has asked the Mom along. For some private times away from the kids I guess. Heh.

Unlike most people I know, talk to or read about, I am very liberal about the idea of parents still getting it on in the bedroom. It's all good for the body and mind, you know. My paternal Grandma passed away when Dad was only two/three years old and Granddad never remarry. I wish he did tho'. He was alone without a companion for over fifty years. All this time, he still keeps Grandma's dowry chest (jia zhuang) besides his bed, close to him.
posted by redshot on 6.11.04

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


the author
about
home
2007
2006
2005
2004

search

archives
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004

resources