Girl in Bionic Suit 2004: Since my last entry I have:
.
Friday, November 26
Since my last entry I have:

1. received a rather weird email from an old friend. I still don’t know what to make of it.

2. had a peaceful fallout (yea okay, oxymoron) with another -- there were no curses, hisses, slaps, or plain ol' pulling of hair. Just the new age, cyber one of logging off rather abruptly and not responding to any messages since.

(and dear sista, I know you would probably see this so I just want to say, well this gridlock wouldn't really melt away (no, not really) as long as you are keeping away.

'Til the time you decide to respond/return/jokeandlaughandbesadajiestogetheragain, Happy Holidays.

ps: I still have that something to pass you. You might want to get it soon. There's expiry date on it ! Heh.)


3. learnt what and how torrents work. (I know, I am slow in the game.)

4. finished 2046, the latest four South Park episodes, two favorite ones from Futurama, but couldn’t find my Donnie Darko disc.


the south park boys at 4 y/o !!

5. finally got the import permit in my mail ! Lecter is coming to town for X’mas :))
posted by redshot on 26.11.04

7 Comments:

Blogger damsie said...

Lecter will be here for Christmas? congratz!!!

27.11.04  
Blogger darth said...

2046 is out????

30.11.04  
Blogger redshot said...

Here in Asia, yea ! Original DVD for USD 8. Heh.

30.11.04  
Blogger darth said...

argh!!!! well, its about time! :p

30.11.04  
Blogger darth said...

oh...HOW WAS IT????????????

30.11.04  
Blogger redshot said...

very wong kar wai ... if u know what I mean. if you like his previous films, you might love this :]

ps: so how did you arrive at my blog ?

30.11.04  
Blogger darth said...

i do love his movies...and this one looks worth the..uh..wait.

i'm three spots behind you on rice bowl journals pending member list...so i clicked.

1.12.04  

Post a Comment

<< Home


the author
about
home
2007
2006
2005
2004

search

archives
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004

resources