Girl in Bionic Suit 2004: iPod, Do You ?
.
Monday, December 13
iPod, Do You ?

I no longer have to painstakingly record each song one by one, second by second, as they play on my com, to my minidisc. I just transferred nine gigabytes of imported songs (approx. 2k of them) from my iTunes library to the shiny white pod in under ten / twenty mins ? Record time ! Plain impressive.

The Male of my life is back in town ! Plus with the holiday seasons and all, playing favorites shall be the renewed game of the month. And penning blog entries, for now, would be taking a back seat from all the excitement. So all of you, go have great feasts and empty your pockets on gifts for me your loved ones. Check back this space from time to time.

*

I just came back from watching Blade: Trinity, the third installment of the vampire movie series. I'm not going to launch into a half-baked, non-professional review of it. But I am going to say this, if you gonna watch it, don't base your expectations of this one on its first two predecessors. You might be sorely disappointed.

People are encouraging me to give Alexander a miss, at least 'til its DVD / cable release. What with the usual year-end spread of blockbusters, I don't mind that one bit. Pampered for choices, us consumers. Yay !

I finally got the Quill DVD. I shall go re-watch it and tear myself silly again like one greatly emotional dog / pet owner. Then I will visit Mr. L at the prison and try to smuggle him home again.
posted by redshot on 13.12.04

5 Comments:

Blogger redshot said...

Nah, I thought Blade 1 and 2 are pretty cool. The best you can get for a vampire-kill-vampire series.

16.12.04  
Blogger darth said...

you got the iPod!!! does it rule, or what???

17.12.04  
Blogger redshot said...

Best thing since sliced bread, darth. Haha.

17.12.04  
Blogger teahouse said...

Hahaha, I like the term "The Male in my life"

18.12.04  
Blogger nogoogleforme said...

Argh, I used to hate that MiniDisc thing.

I bought it and copied about 5 CDs to Minidisc and just gave up after that. The player itself was actually quite good (the remote in particular was excellent) but it was just too time consuming copying those discs.

iPod is definitely in a completely different league. I've a week of music on mine with a few clicks.

21.12.04  

Post a Comment

<< Home


the author
about
home
2007
2006
2005
2004

search

archives
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004

resources