Girl in Bionic Suit 2004: Thank-yous
.
Thursday, December 30
Thank-yous

I meant to do this earlier, and then the Tsunamis struck. I'm sorry if this sounds like one useless petty entry in the face of the disaster that struck our neighboring countries. But I meant to do it, and I think I will, before the year ends.

Thank you, Mr. Santa Claus aka Jason, for sending me the card all the way from Taiwan, where all things chrismassy are not easily available. :]

And to HS, for thinking of me this X-mas, and Angelia for my first card this year: I really appreciate that.

To beloved Monet - it was delightful receiving that favorite book from you. I love love love it. Thank you. I didn't even know you checked out my Amazon Wish List. But I'm glad you did.

To you, thezaks: thank you, for helping me with the notes and remembering my wine when you came back from Indo.

And merlady, for my gift under the Christmas tree.

To my cousin, Valentino - I am honored to be that 1 % of what makes life good for u. Haha. You're not too bad yourself. (and continue clicking on that link everytime hor ... heh)

Most of all, to Little Tank, for my black furry X-mas gift, the most wonderful of them all. I love you.
posted by redshot on 30.12.04

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


the author
about
home
2007
2006
2005
2004

search

archives
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004

resources