Girl in Bionic Suit 2004: A (Winter) Day in the Life
.
Tuesday, December 7
A (Winter) Day in the Life

The nights are getting decidedly colder, much like Autumn in FL. Not that everyone in the house thinks this way tho'. The windows are still wide-open, and the fans, on at full-blast. Is that why I am beginning to don the layers at home ? No, really. I just want to show off my new pullovers.

Meanwhile my readings have piled up to way beyond manageable amounts. And they are still coming in. I'm never living to see Lecter. Not to mention that it's giving me a real steep disinclination to reports and books.

So I lie on my bed, imitating yoga, in my own sleeping position. The next thing I know when I open my eyes, it's at least two hours past. And the readings have just grown another few inches in height.
posted by redshot on 7.12.04

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


the author
about
home
2007
2006
2005
2004

search

archives
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004

resources